Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 41: Transfers!

Wade with Chewie the pet monkey. 
Transfers came and went, nothing changed, I have the same companion in the same area.

This week went pretty good. we are finding a lot of cool people who are super positive, which is always nice.

Funny story of the week; We were in church in the priesthood class and this guy just walks in and is like, "Hey can I get a Book of Mormon?"  Then he stayed and was singing the hymns. Like really loud. I was busting up laughing. Then we gave him a Gordon B. Hinckley book so he could participate. Half-way through he just gets up with a hymnbook and Teachings of the President and leaves. No one knew what to do, so we just sat for a little but I was busting up laughing. I don't know why it was so funny, it just was, probably had to be there.
Livin' that good turtle life. 

Well. I don't have much this week but I'll leave y'all with a scripture in Alma 36:3:

Alma 36:3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.

Keep it real everyone. Love y'all

Elder Thackeray

P-Day Shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment