Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week 36: HOLA

Me and Elder Basset at our first zone meeting together. 
HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My new companion arrived on Tuesday.  His name is Elder Basset.  He is from Texas. I think we are going to get along really well!

I don't have much time so this letter is going to be really short. One of our potential investigators left this week.  I guess he is going to work as a fisherman or something like that.  We were disappointed, but that's life in the mission. His family said he would be back at the end of this month so hopefully we can catch up with him then.  

Anyway that's all I have time for, hope all is going well, talk to you next week.


Elder Thackeray
Me with the zone flag.

The new Puerto Zona. 


Ice Cream break!

No comments:

Post a Comment