Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 26: Papusas

Well, the elections were here in Nicaragua so we were at the church making papusas and watching Charly for P-day but when the results of the election came out there were a bunch of crazy riots and stuff going on so we just had to go to our house. Also the main cyber was done so we finished writing today. Lots of chances to see miracles here. The people's hearts are harder in my new area than my last one because a lot of the people we have contacted and talked to aren't positive, which is way different than my last area. It's also a lot hotter and the power goes out every day, but I'm loving it here nonetheless. It is like our own mission everyone in the zone is pretty close which is cool. Trying to get the pic thing figured out. My camera isn't charging so until I figure that out we won't have any pictures. We went and visited this member who has a pet monkey named Chewy, that I guess a missionary bought and left it at their house when he left. 
Hope everything is going well there!
Con Amor,
Elder Thackeray

No comments:

Post a Comment